NEW: My project VISA-DEEP: Towards visual reasoning in deep learning has been selected as a chair of research and teaching in artificial intelligence in the National French Government program on AI
1 AAAI paper accepted on our GAN strategy for Cross-Channel Image Completion
2019 main publications:
4 NeurIPS (NIPS) – Bias in VQA, 0-Shot Segmentation, Failure Detection, Riemannian NNets
4 ICCV – UDA, Face alignment, Few-shot, 3D manifold learning
3 CVPR – SoDeep, Advent and MUREL
1 AAAI – **Tensor decomposition **
PhD defense of E. Mehr with MP. Cani, L. Guibas, T. Boubekeur, K. Bally, M. Ovsjaniko, V. Guiteny, M. Cord (Supervisor)
PhD defense of T. Robert with S. Canu, G. Mori, C. Achard, K. Amahari, D. Picard, N. Thome, M. Cord (Supervisor)
4 NeurIPS (NIPS) accepted! Biais in VQA, 0-Shot Segmentation, Failure Detection, Riemannian NNets
PhD defense of J. Peyre, with J. Sivic, C. Schmid, I. Laptev, F. Jurie, S. Lazebnik, M. Cord (Rev)
4 ICCV accepted!
PhD defense of Junhao Wen with F. Barkhof, P. Coupé, O. Commowick, O. Colliot, S. Durrleman, M. Cord (President)
PhD defense of H. Ben-younes Multi-modal representation learning towards visual reasoning with Y. Lecun, J. Verbeek, V. Ferrari, C. Wolf, P. Perez, L. Soulier, N. Thome, M. Cord (Supervisor)
3 CVPR SoDeep, Advent and MUREL accepted this year including 2 oral!
PhD defense of Arthur Guillon with N. Labroche, J. Velcin, A. Cornuéjols, C. Frélicot, MJ. Lesot, C. Marsala, M. Cord (President)
HdR defense of K. Bailly with L. Heutte, JM. Odobez, B. schuller, M. Chetouani, M. Cord (Pres), J. Crowley
Our PAMI,IJCV and Neurocomputing journal papers online in my publication page!
Our CVPR 2018 code on multimodal (text+im)embedding online
- Neurips presentation of our poster Revisiting Multi-Task Learning with ROCK
- PhD defense of J. Ogier du Terrail with E. Fromont, S. Lefevre, F. Jurie, M. Cord (Pres), F. Oudyi
- PhD defense of K. Blanc with F. Bremond, B. Merialdo, T. Menguy, N. Thome, M. Cord (Rev), D. Lingrand
- PhD defense of M. Carvahlo Deep space representation with L. Soulier, E. Gaussier, S. Lefevre, F. Precioso, H. Leborgne, N. Thome, M. Cord (Supervisor)
- Nov AAAI 2019: our paper BLOCK: Bilinear Superdiagonal Fusion for Visual Question Answering and Visual Relationship Detection accepted!
- PhD defense of T. Mordan Designing deep architectures for visual understanding with F. Perronnin, J. Sivic, A. Alahi, N. Neverova, N. Thome, M. Cord (Supervisor)
PhD defense of M. Blot Study on training methods and Generalization performances of deep learning with A. Rakotomamonjy, C. Wolf, E. Fromont, A. Bellet, L. Ralaivola, N. Thome, M. Cord (Supervisor)
Oct ICIP 2018: BEST PAPER AWARD for our paper SHADE: INFORMATION-BASED REGULARIZATION FOR DEEP LEARNING!
- Sept NIPS 2018: our paper Revisiting Multi-Task Learning with ROCK: a Deep Residual Auxiliary Block for Visual Detection accepted!
- July ECCV 2018: our paper HybridNet: Classication and Reconstruction Cooperation for SSL accepted
- June RFIAP conference: with 3 invited speakers: A. Alahi, Y. LeCun, Maja Pantic
- PhD defense of H. Jain with E. Kijak, F. Jurie, M. Cord(R), F. Perronnin(R), P. Perez, C. Guillemot, R. Gribonval, H. Jégou
- PhD defense of Y. Tamaazousti with I. Kokkinos, PH. Gosselin, C. Hudelot, H. Leborgne, M. Cord(P), P. Piantanida, F. Perronnin
- May PhD defense of B. Moysset with E. Fromont, L. Heutte, C. Couprie, C. Wolf, C. Kermorvant, M. Cord (Pres)
- April Our paper Cross-modal retrieval in the cooking context: Learning semantic text-image embeddings accepted as a full paper for oral presentation at the SIGIR 2018! completed with an ICDE 2018 workshop paper dedicated on computational cooking scenarios
- April Entretien sur France Culture avec René Frydman
- March 2 papers accepted at CVPR 2018!
March Our TNNLS paper SyMIL: MinMax Latent SVM for Weakly Labeled Data, with T. Durand and N. thome accepted!
- Feb DeepVision Workshop in Vancouver
- Jan PAMI paper on Negative Evidence for Deep Latent Structured Models accepted!